Angelou Mini Bucket with Signet in Black
Brand Angela · Roi
This item is a Pre-Order item and will ship out once it becomes available. To learn more about our current shipping and returns policy, click here.
A minimalist silhouette with classic hardwares. Inspired by our Madeline Mini Bucket, Angela designed a more modern and clean aesthetic bag with versatile strap options. Named after Maya Angelou, an American poet, singer, memoirist, and civil right activist, the Angelou Mini Bucket stands for a creative mind, energetic soul, and meaningful activities. Meticulously handcrafted by artisans, the mini bucket bag is shaped for a purposeful yet amusing life. As all our products, Angelou is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free.
- Designer pebble textured mini bucket bag
- Magnetic closure
- Classic brass gold hardware
- Non adjustable *shoulder strap (Black / Brown)
- Non adjustable *hand strap (Black)
- Zipper pockets inside
- Fabric interior
- Embossed logo on the front
- The Red Signet attached on the side: The Red Signet is a statement of our values and a celebration of our community. We are a community of rebels, impacting the fashion industry, united by the shared values of poise, purpose, and craftsmanship
- *Additional Interchangeable double-sided shoulder strap and hand strap are available for a separate purchase
Why It's Ethical:
- Angela · Roi bags are made from cruelty-free, vegan materials
- A portion of sales from Angela · Roi's vegan bags benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- With roots in South Korea, the co-founders work with ILO-compliant manufacturers in the country, where local laws and its U.S. trade agreement offer strong labor protections
Fit & Details:
- Material - Vegan Leather (EPUL)
- Width - 8.25”
- Height - 8.5”
- Depth - 5.5”
- Hand Strap Drop Length - 9”
- Hand Strap Loop Drop Length - 6"
- Shoulder Strap Drop Length - 17.5"
- Shoulder strap and hand strap created for shorter wear
- Weight - 2 lb
- Fits 7.9-inch iPad mini