Jane Shoulder Bag with Signet in Light Mud Grey
For the first time, Angela Roi's loyal customers voted to select this design from Angela's four rough sketches. Inspired by and named after Jane Goodall, a woman who researched chimpanzees in Africa and revolutionized our understanding of the natural world, the Jane Shoulder Bag stands for exploration, challenges, and nature. This bag will sit on your shoulder casually whenever and wherever you explore. Crafted by our experienced and skilled artisans, it is highly detailed and sturdy. As all our products, the Jane Shoulder Bag too is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free.
- Luxurious pebble textured designer shoulder bag
- Wide strap
- Top magnetic button closure
- Zipped compartment inside
- Cell phone compartment inside
- Embossed logo on the front
- Silver satin hardware
- Four silver stain studs on the bottom
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Vegan suede interior
- Fits 13" and 15" Laptop
- *Red Signet attached on the side
- *The Red Signet is a statement of our values and a celebration of our community. We are a community of rebels, impacting the fashion industry, united by the shared values of poise, purpose, and craftsmanship.
Why It's Ethical:
- Angela · Roi bags are made from cruelty-free, vegan materials
- A portion of sales from Angela · Roi's vegan bags benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- With roots in South Korea, the co-founders work with ILO-compliant manufacturers in the country, where local laws and its U.S. trade agreement offer strong labor protections
Fit & Details:
- Material - Vegan Leather (EPUL)
- Top Width - 15.5”
- Bottom Width -11.5”
- Height - 13"
- Depth - 4.75”
- Shortest Shoulder Strap Drop Length - 10.5”
- Longest Shoulder Strap Drop Length - 14.5"
- Shoulder Strap Depth - 2.2"
- Weight - 2 lb
Bags typically ship out between 3-5 business days.