Brand Dolores Haze
Looking for a '90s inspired dress that you can get away with wearing to the office? The Tabitha Dress is perfect for a nostalgic feel. For a night-time vibe, button the dress down half way to make a front slit.
FIT & DETAIL
- Vintage Rayon/Poly Blend, Double weave poly windowpane check
- 100% Silk Organza. Black, placed at back yoke
Mother of Pearl Buttons
- Navy base with white windowpane
- Made in the U.S.A.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Every Dolores Haze collection incorporates some limited-edition items made from deadstock or vintage fabrics
- Dolores Haze is locally made in NYC at a small factory where workers receive health care benefits
- In the interest of both quality and fair labor, the factory where Dolores Haze is produced compensates garment workers on an hourly basis, rather than per item sewn
- This Dolores Haze collection was digitally printed, which reduces water, electricity and chemical use, as well as fabric waste
- This fabric was locally sourced from a small immigrant business owner. This reduces our carbon footprint, and provides our customers with limited edition styles while supporting our local economy.