Dylan Lace-up Skirt
A classic high-waisted silhouette combines with front laced tulip flaps to form the stunning cut of the Dylan Lace-Up Skirt. An invisible zipper in the center back makes for an easy fit.
Sumptuous and swanky, this striking piece is made from 100% silk fabric featuring Japanese-style cherry blossom brocade. The luxurious fabric was locally sourced in NYC from South East Asian immigrant small business owners, and was originally crafted in Korea. By using deadstock vintage textiles, the designers at Dolores Haze are able to dream up limited edition styles without the substantial carbon footprint and toxic materials that come with synthetic fabrics produced overseas.
FIT & DETAIL
- 100% Silk Floral Brocade
- Invisible Zipper at Center Back
- Black Eyelets at Center Front Panel with Black-Suede Cording
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Every Dolores Haze collection incorporates some limited-edition items made from deadstock or vintage fabrics
- Dolores Haze is locally made in NYC at a small factory where workers receive health care benefits
- In the interest of both quality and fair labor, the factory where Dolores Haze is produced compensates garment workers on an hourly basis, rather than per item sewn
- This Dolores Haze collection was digitally printed, which reduces water, electricity and chemical use, as well as fabric waste