Cacta Small Tote in Navy with Light Blue Signet
This item is a Pre-Order item and will ship out once it becomes available. To learn more about our current shipping and returns policy, click here.
Experience the height of eco-conscious crossbody bags. Cacta’s name celebrates its main ingredient: cactus. This plant-based vegan leather started out on an organic ranch in Mexico, where it was grown without irrigation, hand-harvested, and sun-dried. It’s been blended with our ecoPU material for the perfect combination of elegance, performance, and durability. This balance means it’s stylish enough for a night on the town and strong enough to stand up to years of wear. Hand-crafted in Korea by skilled artisans, this piece has a clean, minimal design, and includes no hardware. Like our other products, Cacta is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free.
- Designer pebble textured slouchy small tote
- Non-detachable and non-adjustable thin long strap
- Zipper pouch inside (gold hardware)
- Engraved logo on the front
- *Color Signet attached on the side
- *The Signet is a statement of our values and a celebration of our community. We are a community of rebels, impacting the fashion industry, united by the shared values of poise, purpose, and craftsmanship
Why It's Ethical:
- Angela · Roi bags are made from cruelty-free, vegan materials
- A portion of sales from Angela · Roi's vegan bags benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- With roots in South Korea, the co-founders work with ILO-compliant manufacturers in the country, where local laws and its U.S. trade agreement offer strong labor protections
Fit & Details:
- Material - Plant-based Cactus Vegan Leather
- Top Width - 10"
- Bottom Width - 8"
- Height - 6"
- Depth - 4.25"
- Top Handle Drop Length - 3.5"
- Non Adjustable Strap Drop Length - 19.25"
- Inside Pouch Bag Top Width - 8.25"
- Inside Pouch Bag Bottom Width - 7"
- Inside Pouch Bag Depth - 3"
- Weight - 0.5 lbs (super lightweight)