Hercules Dress is tailored in cotton. This stunning length frock is bound to become a go-to wardrobe piece on those warm summer nights. Voluminous silhouette, open neckline and adjustable tie detail at collar. The flowing and graceful style is inspired by Latin American / Colombian heritage combined with elements of Indian culture. Every piece has been crafted with care and represents the eternal values of the traditions it emulates.
FIT & DETAILS
Sleeve: Long sleeve
Dress shape: Voluminous Silhouette
Neck: Square V-Neck
Pattern: Mini Floral
Block print technique
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Every Guadalupe Design collection incorporates heritage and craft traditions such as Wayuu weaving in Colombia and Jamdani weaving in Bengal.
- Crafted with love and care. Among the techniques the artisans use are block-printing, weaving, dying and embroidery.
- Guadalupe Design works together and supports local artisans and producers in developing countries, always seeking to promote transparent communication, respectful and long-term relationships.
- Guadalupe Design helps artisans in developing countries scale their businesses; hand-by-hand in making a strong positive impact over their economies.
- Nurtures talent on how to improve quality as well as promoting a healthy way of living and fair wages.