The Robe. Refined style and super comfy. Tie it up or let it hang open. Our favorite piece to cuddle on the couch in, wear over a dress, wear out with leggings, or put on after the shower. The robe can be worn as both a traditional robe or as a long cardigan without the belt.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizers
FIT & DETAILS
Loose and comfy, tie it up with the strap (not attached) or let it hang open. 3/4 length sleeves.
Sleeve length from neck: XS/S (20") S/M (20.5") M/L (21")
Bust when closed: XS/S (22") S/M (22.5") M/L (23")
Total Length (from high point shoulder to hem):S/S (36.5") S/M (37") M/L (37.5")
olive: soy, organic cotton, spandex
black + white: bamboo, organic cotton, spandex