The Sustainable Slouchy Pant
Item on Pre-Order. Pants will ship after September 5th.
The comfiest piece of clothing you will ever put on your body. Cozy, comfy, and unbelievably soft with a coolly casual look. Perfect for wearing to yoga, lounging around the house, running errands, relaxing wherever. And with comfort that divine, just add some fancy shoes and a nice top for a night out on the town. Why not?!
Why It's Ethical:
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizer
Fit & Details:
- 1.5" waistband to prevent squeezing and pinching. Drop crotch for extra comfort and fitted thru calf down to ankle for streamlining and sleekness.
- Two rounded patch pockets on the back (note there are no side seam pockets as they add too much bulk and aren't flattering)
- Fit: Slouchy and comfy. Size down for less slouch and size up for more room and volume!
- XS- 26" waist unstretched, 24” inseam, 39” side seam
- S- 27" waist unstretched, 24.5” inseam, 39” side seam
- M- 28" waist unstretched, 24.5” inseam, 39” side seam
- L- 29" waist unstretched, 25” inseam, 39.5” side seam
- XL- 30" waist unstretched, 25” inseam, 39.5” side seam
Pants hit at ankle but scrunch them up for a slouchier cropped look!
White, Black, Frost - Bamboo, Organic Cotton, Spandex
Orchid - soy, organic cotton, spandex