The Organic Brami
Miakoda's classic bralette ... but longer. The brami is a hybrid between a bralette and a cami. Wear it as a bra or crop top.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizers
FIT & DETAILS
- XS/S- 30-32" back, Strap- 12", Armpit to Armpit- 11.25", Length Down Center- 8.25", Bottom Width- 10.5"
- S/M- 34-36" back, Strap- 12.25", Armpit to Armpit- 13", Length Down Center- 8.25", Bottom Width- 11.5"
- M/L- 36-38" back, Strap- 12".5, Armpit to Armpit- 14.25", Length Down Center- 8.5", Bottom Width- 11.75"
- XL- 40-42" back, Strap- 13, Armpit to Armpit- 15.5", Length Down Center- 9.25", Bottom Width- 12.25"
*if you prefer a tighter crop top, we recommend you size down.
- nude + black+olive+orchid: soy, organic cotton, spandex
- wine + white: bamboo, organic cotton, spandex
- grey: bamboo, spandex