Anuka Short Dress Turquoise
Anuka Short Dress is tailored in cotton. This stunning midi length frock is bound to become a go to wardrobe piece on those warm summer days.
Guadalupe Design allows you to live in the present with a spontaneous, casual chicness and natural style that prioritizes comfort and simplicity and instills a sense of freedom, encouraging self-expression, and empowers women with a casual elegance that is relevant today.
As always, Guadalupe remains committed to the principles and ethics of Everyday, Everywhere and continues to celebrate age-old traditions and techniques throughout the new collection. Each piece expresses our values of sustainability, craftsmanship and consciousness and openly embrace the mantra of responsibility and environmental awareness. It’s deeply important to me to celebrate the hand of the artist and honor the connection between the maker and the wearer.
FIT & DETAILS
Dress shape: Voluminous silhouette
Neck: V Neck
Other details: block print technique
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Every Guadalupe Design collection incorporates heritage and craft traditions such as Wayuu weaving in Colombia and Jamdani weaving in Bengal.
- Crafted with love and care. Among the techniques the artisans use are block-printing, weaving, dying and embroidery.
- Guadalupe Design works together and supports local artisans and producers in developing countries, always seeking to promote transparent communication, respectful and long-term relationships.
- Guadalupe Design helps artisans in developing countries scale their businesses; hand-by-hand in making a strong positive impact over their economies.
- Nurtures talent on how to improve quality as well as promoting a healthy way of living and fair wages.