Barton Duffle Tote in Ecru
A duffle tote that can be used for more than one purpose. Angela’s inspiration behind the Barton Duffle Tote was to create a practical bag that also keeps the classic and modern aesthetic. Angela designed it with a spacious interior to store gym essentials or items for a short trip. She also added a thick, luxurious shoulder strap for a sporty style while maintaining comfort. Named after Clara Barton, a pioneering woman who founded the American Red Cross, the bag stands for dedication and care. Handcrafted by our skilled artisans, Barton Duffle Tote is cruelty-free and sweatshop-free as all our products.
- Luxurious pebble textured designer tote
- Top zipper closure
- Zip compartment inside
- Cell phone and wallet compartment inside
- Engraved logo on the front
- Detachable and adjustable strap
- Top Handles
- Fabric interior
- Fits iPad mini
Why It's Ethical:
- Angela · Roi bags are made from cruelty-free, vegan materials
- A portion of sales from Angela · Roi's vegan bags benefit the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- With roots in South Korea, the co-founders work with ILO-compliant manufacturers in the country, where local laws and its U.S. trade agreement offer strong labor protections
- Material - Vegan Leather (EPUL)
- Width - 10.25”
- Height - 7"
- Depth - 3.5”
- Shortest Strap Drop Length - 16.5"
- Longest Strap Drop Length - 19.5”
- Top Handle Drop Length - 4.5"
- Weight - 2 lbs
Bags typically ship out between 3-5 business days.