Organic Black leggings
These eco-friendly black leggings by Miakoda are cut from an organic cotton blend that possesses just the right amount of stretch. The material makes this pair supportive enough to see you through a yoga or barre class, but it also creates a smooth, flattering fit that makes them perfect for everyday wear. Pair these comfortable mid-rise leggings with tunics, sweaters and oversized tops.
Why It's Ethical:
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizer
Fit & Details:
- Black color
- Organic cotton, organic soy, spandex blend
- Elastic waistband
- Machine wash
- Runs true to size
- Made in the U.S.A.