Certified Organic Vegan Lip Glaze
The INIKA Certified Organic Lip Glaze has been reformulated to provide more hydration for lips while adding a whip of color and a tad of shimmer for a gorgeous look! New ingredients include Certified Organic Shea Butter, Rosehip and Jojoba Oils, along with Candelilla Wax to provide a moisturizing, nutrient dense glaze that glides on smoothly. Naturally scented with Certified Organic Orange Essential Oil. The soft wand applicator ensures gentle, precise application. Glaze can be worn on its own to add subtle color + shine or layered over a lip pencil or lipstick for a more vibrant pop of color.
- Blossom - A light pink hue with subtle peach undertones
- Hazelnut - A cool brown shade with a stunning gloss finish
- Cappuccino - A warm brown hue with a reflective gloss finish
- Rosewood - A deep rose shade with earthy undertones
- Cinnamon - A nude brown shade with subtle pink undertones
- Coral - A peachy coral hue with a glossy finish
- Cherry - A deep earthy red with a beautiful gloss finish
Apply directly to lips for a instant color and hydration. To add a high shine gloss finish, wear over your favorite lip balm or lipstick. For a longer lasting, stay-put color, apply Lip Pencil all over the lips before applying Lip Glaze.
Why It's Ethical:
INIKA Organic only use 100% natural ingredients for all of their products, and test for safety and purity. Inika holds themselves to the highest standard because they hold their consumers in the highest regard. Inika knows that healthy ingredients are the key to better, more beautiful skin.
- Certified Organic by Organic Food Chain Australia
- Certified Vegan with the UK Vegan Society
- Certified Cruelty-free
- Certified Halal
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange Essential Oil)*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, May Contain (+/-) Iron Oxide (CI 77491)