Ricewash facial cleanser
A soap-free, natural cleanser safe for sensitive skin and daily use, Soul Sunday’s Ricewash facial cleanser blends rice water, jojoba oil and lavender to gently clean skin and leave it soft and refreshed. Entirely natural and vegan, Soul Sunday products are hand-blended in the U.S.A.
2 oz / 4 oz glass bottle with pump
Wet face and gently massage into skin for one minute. Rinse.
Why It's Ethical:
- Soul Sunday is a small-batch apothecary that makes products using fine natural ingredients, including essential oils and botanical essences
- Many of the Boston-based brand’s main ingredients–such as coconut oil, sugar and coffee–are organic
- Soul Sunday’s nontoxic face, body and aromatherapy products are formulated without the use of parabens, sulfates, dyes, synthetic fragrances or preservatives
- With the exception of the Positive Seeds balm, all Soul Sunday products are vegan
- Soul Sunday products have not been tested on animals
Rice Water - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and loaded with vitamin b, which helps promote cell growth. in japan, rice water is used to cleanse, for skin clarity and smoothness.
Aloe - powerfully hydrating and rich in antioxidants, aloe soothes skin of irritation and inflammation, helping heal acne.
Jojoba Oil - very similar to skin's natural sebum, cleansing with this light oil balances skin's own natural oil production.
French Lavender essential oil - among lavender's many attributes, it's famous for being anti-bacterial and anti-viral, and its ability to cleanse and prevent acne. lavender calms sensitive skin.
free of parabens, dyes & sulfates.