The Bralette - Grey
Remarkably soft and comfortable with medium support, this bralette is way more comfy than old-fashioned bras. So well made you can even wear it as a crop top!
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizers
FIT & DETAILS
- XS/S- 30-32" back,
- S/M- 34-36" back
- M/L- 36-38" back.
- Size UP if you are cup size D+
- bamboo, spandex
- Elastic straps (straps are not adjustable but stretch to fit comfortably around the body)