Nourish Night Face Balm
As you complete your nightly self-care ritual, allow your breath to slow. Drift into sweet slumber as you repair, deeply hydrate and soothe your skin with every application of Nourish Night Balm. This highly moisturizing balm melts on contact to instantly improve skin from deep within. A rich, emollient a base of Organic Shea and Mango Butters hydrate as Organic Jojoba helps to balance skin. Antioxidant Organic Green Coffee and Vitamin E-rich Prickly Pear Seed Oils protect skin from premature aging. Organic Rosehip Oil, high in essential fatty acids, calms skin with anti-inflammatory properties. Especially effective for dry and damaged skin, Organic Tamanu Oil minimizes scar formation. Skin looks refreshed, calm, radiant and deeply nourished upon waking. Ideal for winter, Nourish Night Balm works especially well on dry, damaged or acne prone skin.
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Organic Rosehip
Directions: After nighttime cleansing, warm a dime sized amount between fingertips and gently press onto face and neck. Due to its highly moisturizing and restorative benefits, we recommend using Nourish Night Balm in the evening to promote deep hydration and healing.
Ingredients: Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Organic Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil*, Organic Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Organic Calophyllum Tacamahaca (Tamanu) Seed Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredient
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Organic Bath Co. uses healthy, organic and Fair Trade Certified ingredients in its clean beauty and skincare products
- The Boston-based brand’s organic scrubs, cleansers, body butters and oils are handcrafted in small batches
- Organic Bath Co. donates a portion of every sale to 1% For the Planet, which supports environmental initiatives, and the Global Soap Project, which works to prevent hygiene-related illnesses
- In addition to using Fair Trade Certified ingredients, Organic Bath Co. is working on achieving Fair Trade certification on the product level for its organic skin scrubs