Berta Polka Dot Dress
Berta Dress features classic black and white color scheme and flowy design that has great movement when you walk. Add your favorite scarf around the waist for an elevated and cinched silhouette. Pair with your favorite sandals and tote for easy summer dressing. The flowing and graceful style is inspired by Latin American / Colombian heritage combined with elements of Indian culture. Every piece has been crafted with care and represents the eternal values of the traditions it emulates.
FIT & DETAILS
Dress shape: Long Dress
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Every Guadalupe Design collection incorporates heritage and craft traditions such as Wayuu weaving in Colombia and Jamdani weaving in Bengal.
- Crafted with love and care. Among the techniques the artisans use are block-printing, weaving, dying and embroidery.
- Guadalupe Design works together and supports local artisans and producers in developing countries, always seeking to promote transparent communication, respectful and long-term relationships.
- Guadalupe Design helps artisans in developing countries scale their businesses; hand-by-hand in making a strong positive impact over their economies.
- Nurtures talent on how to improve quality as well as promoting a healthy way of living and fair wages.