Enhance face oil
30 mL (1 fl. oz)
Packed with organic ingredients to moisturize, soothe and improve the look and feel of skin, Organic Bath Co.’s Enhance face oil is everything you need to, well, enhance your natural beauty. Passionfruit, watermelon-seed, açai, blackberry, red raspberry and cranberry-seed oils work to detoxify skin, hydrate and protect against free radicals. Pomegranate-seed and rosehip oils encourage cell regeneration.
- Passionfruit Oil: A skin-protecting ingredient, Passionfruit Oil absorbs quickly, and is anti-inflammatory, which reduces the look of redness, irritation and blemishes, and makes it a great hydrator for acne-prone or sensitive complexions.
- Organic Red Raspberry Seed Oil: Infused with an exceptionally high proportion of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and fatty acids, Red Raspberry Seed Oil helps maintain skin’s softness, while providing anti-inflammatory properties to treat irritated or damaged skin.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: Cranberry Seed Oil’s ratio of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids helps skin hold onto moisture, and hydrates aging, rough, dry or scaly skin.
- Acai Berry Oil: Acai Berry Oil is an anti-aging powerhouse that can help protect skin from UV damage and environmental free radicals, while reducing inflammation, healing with Vitamin C and rejuvenating with Vitamin E.
- Blackberry Seed Oil: A stabilized form of Vitamin C, Blackberry Seed Oil brightens, improves skin’s elasticity and suppleness, and imparts a glow.
- Watermelon Seed Oil: Non-greasy yet super-hydrating, Watermelon Seed Oil is gentle enough for use on inflamed, irritated skin as it encourages natural detoxing and helps eliminate breakouts and calm redness.
- Organic Sacha Inchi Oil: Believed to contain the highest concentration of omega 3 fatty acids, Sacha Inchi Oil is a powerful healer of irritated skin that helps restore moisture balance in dry or combination skin.
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil: A soothing oil that provides hydrating relief for extra dry skin, Pomegranate Seed Oil penetrates easily and deeply to create lasting, healthy moisture that won’t feel greasy or create shininess.
- Rosehip Oil: This potent oil penetrates skin quickly, and is full of essential fatty acids that plump, repair and treat wrinkles and skin damage with Vitamin C and Lycopene.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Organic Bath Co. uses healthy, organic and Fair Trade Certified ingredients in its clean beauty and skincare products
- The Boston-based brand’s organic scrubs, cleansers, body butters and oils are handcrafted in small batches
- Organic Bath Co. donates a portion of every sale to 1% For the Planet, which supports environmental initiatives, and the Global Soap Project, which works to prevent hygiene-related illnesses
- In addition to using Fair Trade Certified ingredients, Organic Bath Co. is working on achieving Fair Trade certification on the product level for its organic skin scrubs