Charlie Jamdani Dress
Charlie Jandani Tunic is handwoven in the cotton fabric using the Jamdani technique which UNESCO declare Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2013. The flowing and graceful style is inspired by Latin American / Colombian heritage combined with elements of Indian culture. Every piece has been crafted with care and represents the eternal values of the traditions it emulates.
FIT & DETAILS
Sleeve: Long sleeves
Dress shape: Tunic
Neck: Collar with buttons
- Symmetric Hem
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Guadalupe Design is a conscious brand whose mission is to protect the environment and to preserve the techniques and traditions of artisans from all over the world.
- Every Guadalupe Design collection incorporates heritage and craft traditions such as Wayuu weaving in Colombia and Jamdani weaving in Bengal.
- Crafted with love and care. Among the techniques the artisans use are block-printing, weaving, dying and embroidery.
- Guadalupe Design works together and supports local artisans and producers in developing countries, always seeking to promote transparent communication, respect of local culture, and long-term relationships.
- Guadalupe Design helps artisans in developing countries scale their businesses; hand-by-hand in making a strong positive impact over their economies.
- Nurtures talent on how to improve quality as well as promoting a healthy way of living and fair wages.