This black dress is cut to a relaxed fit, and is decorated with contrast eyelet flowers. It is finished with a hand-stitched floral motif at the hem, as well as scalloped edging. The versatile design ensures this dress transitions effortlessly between day and night.
FIT & DETAILS
Neck: V-neck with collar
Pattern: Eyelet trimming
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Guadalupe Design is a conscious brand whose mission is to protect the environment and to preserve the techniques and traditions of artisans from all over the world.
- Every Guadalupe Design collection incorporates heritage and craft traditions such as Wayuu weaving in Colombia and Jamdani weaving in Bengal.
- Crafted with love and care. Among the techniques the artisans use are block-printing, weaving, dying and embroidery.
- Guadalupe Design works together and supports local artisans and producers in developing countries, always seeking to promote transparent communication, respect of local culture, and long-term relationships.
- Guadalupe Design helps artisans in developing countries scale their businesses; hand-by-hand in making a strong positive impact over their economies.
- Nurtures talent on how to improve quality as well as promoting a healthy way of living and fair wages.