The Organic Wrap Crop Top
Your new perfect crop top, wrapped to perfection for the ideal balance of feminine, cute, comfortable, and cozy. This piece is perfect to pair with slouchy pants, high waisted leggings, jeans, or dress it up with a fitted skirt. Wrap the shirt to tie in the front for a smaller bow, or tie it in the back for a longer, more elaborate bow.
FIT & DETAILS
XS- 15.5” Length (from shoulder to hem), 16” bust, 13.5” waist
S- 16” Length (from shoulder to hem), 16.5” bust, 14.5” waist
M- 17” Length (from shoulder to hem), 17” bust, 15.5” waist
L- 17.5” Length (from shoulder to hem), 18” bust, 16” waist
XL- 18” Length (from shoulder to hem), 19” bust, 17” waist
- Black & White- organic cotton, bamboo, spandex
- Wrap top (pre wrapped and sewn in place *not adjustable), fits true to size.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Miakoda was founded on the principle of “triconsciousness,” or protection of the rights of animals, people and the planet
- All materials used in the vegan fashion collection–such as organic cotton and organic soy–are eco-friendly and cruelty-free
- Miakoda is made in the U.S.A., with most garments manufactured at a small factory in NYC
- Designer Julia Ahrens creates all crocheted products and malas by hand
- Organic cotton is grown in chemical-free soil without the use of toxic or polluting pesticides and fertilizers