Brand Thinking Mu
The eco-friendly linen tunic by Thinking Mu boasts a crew neck, short sleeves and two front pockets for the optimal combo of relaxed and chic. Wear it over shorts in the summertime or leggings on colder days for year-round effortlessness.
WHY IT'S ETHICAL
- Thinking Mu clothing is made from organic fair trade cotton sourced in India and Peru
- The Barcelona-based brand achieves color through the use of certified biodegradable pigments, and more than half of its production is done natural white (which reduces the need for pigments and chemicals)
- Thinking Mu sets both a standard and an example for its suppliers through its pursuit of organic certifications, which result in decreased water use throughout the production process
- Thinking Mu garments are cut and stitched in small fair trade workshops with which the brand has long term relationships
- All Thinking Mu tags and labels are produced in a local craft paper workshop or are made from recycled material